WHAT ARE STEM CELLS AND HUMAN CELL TISSUE?
Human Cell Tissue like we use at Physicians Wellness contains Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells are undifferentiated, meaning they haven’t “decided” what cell to turn into. These cells hold the secret to life. Stem Cells both make and maintain our bodies. When a sperm and egg come together they create the ultimate Stem Cell. This cell, in turn, undergoes multiple divisions into cells that differentiate to form our bodies and all the organ systems. Once the body is formed, the organs have Stem Cells that allow the body to repair and regenerate damaged tissue.
HOW DO STEM CELLS AND HUMAN CELL TISSUE WORK?
Our bodies experience physical damage and are exposed to toxins every day. We all have an innate ability to heal and regenerate damage to our bodies. When cell tissue is introduced into the body, the cells have a “Homing” characteristic that sends them directly to the areas of inflammation and damage. They release a chemical that stimulates the body’s natural ability to heal. Research shows that human cell tissue can decrease inflammation and modulate the immune system.
WHERE DO STEM CELLS AND HUMAN CELL TISSUE COME FROM?
Stem Cells come from two sources. First, the patient can have their own body fat or bone marrow extracted; cleansed and then injected back into the body. Secondly, Stem Cells are harvested from the Umbilical Cord tissue from healthy C-Section births. The Cord has two sources of Stem Cells which are Wharton's Jelly Cord Tissue and Cord Blood.
WHY DOES PHYSICIANS WELLNESS EXCLUSIVELY USE WHARTON'S JELLY?
Science has proven that the highest proliferation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC’s) come from Wharton’s Jelly. MSC’s are the “Gold Bullion” of human cell tissues and are what every Doctor is looking for. MSC’s attach themselves to the micro-capillaries of damaged tissue and they release a “Magical Soup” that causes your own body to heal and regenerate itself.
WHAT CONDITIONS MAY BENEFIT FROM HUMAN CELL TISSUE TRANSPLANT?
At Physicians Wellness, we use human cell tissues for musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions like back pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, post-surgical pain, pain from failed surgeries, and arthritic pain.
WHO MAY BE A CANDIDATE?
Human cell tissue can be beneficial for almost anyone. Our bodies are in a chronic state of degeneration or inflammation and as we get older, we are in a state where the regenerative capabilities of our bodies are overwhelmed by the underlying disease process. This is why human cell tissue transplants can be beneficial to almost anyone with chronic joint pain.
WHAT IS REGENERATIVE MEDICINE?
The discipline of Regenerative Medicine is a game-changer in modern medicine. Regenerative Medicine physicians focus on the body’s innate potential to regenerate itself, to heal itself and to cure disease. We view Medicine as having three main practice areas: Surgery, Pharmaceutical Medicine and Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative medicine seeks to heal the body, not medicate symptoms, and many regenerative therapies are capable of delaying, or eliminating altogether, the need for surgery.
WHAT MAKES THE PHYSICIANS WELLNESS PRACTICE UNIQUE?
At Physicians Wellness we have a Three Step Process:
- We exclusively use Wharton’s Jelly Cord Tissue for our patients. Science proves that Wharton’s Jelly has the highest proliferation of MSC’s in the Umbilical Cord.
- We offer, at no extra charge, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) in all of our joint injections which saves you $500 – $1,000/joint. Science confirms that PRP is an excellent anti-inflammatory all on its own. PRP contains an abundance of healing factors and proteins, which enhances and stimulates the activation of the human cell tissue in your injured body part.
- We incorporate Oxygenation into the Therapy Process. Our PEMF technology increases oxygen and blood flow in the body and increases the regenerative benefits of your human cell tissue transplant.
QUESTIONS TO ASK A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE GETTING A HUMAN CELL TISSUE TRANSPLANT OR STEM CELL INJECTION:
- Am I getting Wharton’s Jelly? Science proves that Wharton’s Jelly harvested from the cord tissue has the highest proliferation of MSC’s in the Umbilical Cord.
- What lab will my Human Cell Tissue come from? We are totally transparent. We tell you the lab we use, we explain and detail the product you will be receiving, and you receive a brochure, so you can do your own research.
- How many MSC’s will I get per Injection? We tell you how many MSC’s you will be receiving in total and specifically by joint/injection. If you are told that you are getting “1 CC in the left knee” with no quantities, that is a red flag.
- Will my Human Cell Tissue or Stem Cells be free of blood and clean and free of infectious diseases? Our Lab stands behind their product and has confirmation that each lot is safe and clean.
If the Doctor and Clinic you are considering using can check all of these boxes, then you are in a good facility.
WEBSITES TO RESEARCH STEM CELLS
Dr. Neil H. Riordan, Stem Cell Therapy: A Rising Tide- How Stem Cells are Disrupting Medicine and Transforming Lives